CSIR – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Project Assistant I/II/III on purely temporary basis. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 24, 25 & 26 October 2017.
Advt. No.: PA/10/2017
Date of Interview: 24, 25 & 26 October 2017
CSIR- NIIST Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Project Assistant –II: 1 post
- Project Assistant –III: 2 posts
- Project Assistant –I: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Assistant –II: MSc in Biochemistry/Genomics/Plant Physiology/Microbiology.
- Project Assistant –III: M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering.
- Project Assistant –I: Diploma in Metallurgical/Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit for Project Assistant posts:
- Project Assistant –II: Not exceeding 30 years
- Project Assistant –III: Not exceeding 35 years
- Project Assistant –I: Not exceeding 28 years
Selection Process for Project Assistant posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for Project Assistant posts:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with all the original certificates/testimonials on 24, 25 & 26 October 2017 at 9:00 a.m. at CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695019.