CSIR-CSMCRI Notified Recruitment to the Post of Technician 2013
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute invited application for recruitment to the post of Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 July 2013
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute invited application for recruitment to the post of Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 July 2013. Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). The Institute was opened by Jawahar Lal Nehru on 10 April 1956. It is situated at Bhavnagar, in Gujarat.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 26 July 2013
Name of the Posts: Technician
No. of Post: 2 Posts
- Candidate age should not be below 18 years and above 28 years as on 16 August 2013.
- Age relaxations would be as per Government rules.
10th with science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate or National/State Trade Certificate.
- Demand Draft of Rs.100/- valid for 6 months drawn in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar.
- No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Physically Handicapped & Departmental candidates.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply
- The interested candidates may download the prescribed Application Form from the Institute website: www.csmcri.org. Application Form can also be collected in person from the Recruitment & Assessment Cell of the Institute during office hours.
- Fill the form with given mandatory details, affix recent passport size photograph and send it, along with all testimonials with super scribed on the envelop: Application for the post of ________ to the address given below:
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute,
Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat).
For more information, CLICK HERE