CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology invited application for recruitment to the post of JRF/ Project Fellow 2013. The eligible candidates can attend walk-in interview on 7 August 2013 at 9:00 A.M. at the Institute. The CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur is one of the National Institute under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research which is an Autonomous Body. It is located on 250 acres of land with the backdrop of snow-covered peaks of Dhauladhar Range in salubrious climate. The Institute is engaged in research and technology development programmes for sustainable management of bioresources of the Himalayas.
Date of Walk-in Interview: 7 August 2013
Details of Post
Name of the post:
- Junior Research Fellow(s)
- Project Fellow(s)
- Age of the candidate must be 28 years as on 7 August 2013.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Junior Research Fellow(s): M.Sc.in Organic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry with 55% marks and CSIR UGC-NET-Qualified.
- Project Fellow(s): M.Sc.in Organic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry with 55% marks.
- Junior Research Fellow(s): Rs.16,000/- P.M. Consolidated plus HRA as admissible under Council rules or as per the provisions in the respective projects.
- Project Fellow(s): Rs.12,000/- P.M. (consolidated) or as per the provisions in the respective projects.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply
Candidates should walk-in-interview on 7 August 2013 at 9:00 A.M. at CSIR- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur (H.P) – 176061 along with prescribed application format with attested photocopies of testimonial of age, educational qualifications and other certificates and original certificates of testimonials.