CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) and Junior Stenographer (JSG). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 23 January 2017.
CSIR-NGRI Advertisement No. 2/2016
Closing Date of Online Application: 23 January 2017
CSIR-NGRI Vacancy details:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): 1 post
- Junior Stenographer (JSG): 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-NGRI JHT & JSG post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): Master degree or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level and Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or Two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State government offices, including Government of India undertaking.
- Junior Stenographer (JSG): 12th passed or its equivalent examination and Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 35/40 w.p.m. in typewriting in Hindi/English on Computer.
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): Not exceeding 30 years
- Junior Stenographer (JSG): Not exceeding 28 years
How to Apply for CSIR-NGRI JHT & JSG post:
Eligible candidates can apply ONLINE through the website http://www.ngri.org.in. Last date of online application is 23 January 2017.
Application Fee for CSIR-NGRI JHT & JSG post:
- Unreserved and OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Candidates otherwise eligible but residing abroad: Nil
CSIR-NGRI JHT & JSG Detailed Notification