Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (CSK HPKV) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Fellow and Project Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 February 2015.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 12 February 2015
- Date & Time of Interview: 18 February 2015 at 11:00 a.m.
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Project Fellow: 1 post
- 2. Project Assistant: 1 post
Total No. of Vacancies: 2 posts
- Project Fellow: Rs.16000/- per month + HRA
- Project Assistant: Rs.10000/- per month
- Project Fellow: B.V.Sc & AH or MSc in Zoology with knowledge of computer.
- Project Assistant: Candidates should have Graduation Degree with science subject and having knowledge of Computer.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18-40 years for men.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18-45 years for women.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with bio-data supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc. should be sent to the Department of Veterinary Physiology & Biochemistry, Dr. G. C. Negi College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya, Palampur- 176062 on or before 12 February 2015 and can attend personal interview on 18 February 2015 at 11:00 a.m. in the office.