CUSAT CAT-2015: Admit cards are available
Admit card for CUSAT CAT-2015 are available. Click here to download the admit card.
Admit card for CUSAT CAT-2015 has been released by the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). Admit card was released on the official website of CUSAT from April 20th, 2015. Candidates can download the admit card from the link given below.
Click here to download the CUSAT CAT-2015 admit card
Steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of CUSAT. Click on the link “Download Admit Card” (which will be activated on April 20, 2015).
- Please enter your User Name and Password.
- Click on Submit button.
- Once logged in, you can click on the Admit Card tab.
- Print out option will be available.
- Take the print out of admit card on A4 size white paper.
- Candidates should check all the information in the admit card properly. Incorrect information can harm the candidature. So, it is vital to check all the details properly and if any error is found, CUSAT should be informed about it.
- Candidates must carry the downloaded e-Admit Card along with a valid Identity proof (Voter’s ID card / Driving License / School or College Identity Card / Passport / Aadhar Card) failing which the candidate will not be permitted to attend the test.
- A Candidate whose photo and/or signature is not printed on this admit card should paste a clear passport size photo on the space provided and should sign in the box provided. Photo and signature must be attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government. Such candidates should also bring a photocopy of the duly attested admit card along with the original.
- Candidates should bring a ball pen (blue or black) with them in the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to be present in the examination hall 20 minutes before the commencement of test. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of 60 minutes from the commencement of the test.
Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test (CUSAT CAT) is due on May 2nd and 3rd, 2015. In the exam, candidates will have to solve 250 questions of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Distribution of questions will be as below:
Mathematics: 125 Questions
Physics: 75 Questions
Chemistry: 25 Questions
Apart from this, all the questions will be of multiple choice type and candidates with have to choose one option among many as answer. All the candidates will get 3 hours to write the paper. Also, for each correct answer 3 marks will be allocated. Whereas, one mark will be reduced for marking incorrect answer response, as negative marking.