The Delhi Technological University (DTU) has invited applications for admissions to its MBA programme for the 2015-17 session. The course Master of Business Administration (Executive) will be offered at the Delhi School of Management. The interested and eligible candidates may apply according to the given format.
Important dates for MBA Admissions at DTU:
• Last date of submitting the completed application is 30th April 2015.
• The list of shortlisted candidates will be released on 12th May 2015.
• The written test, group discussion and personal interview will begin from 23rd May 2015.
Eligibility criteria for MBA Admissions at DTU:
Educational qualification for MBA Admissions at DTU:
1. The candidates should have a graduate degree or its equivalent from a recognised university or institution.
2. They must have scored at least 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA in their degree.
Required Experience for MBA Admissions at DTU:
1. If the candidates have a four year degree then they should have a minimum of three years' experience.
2. If the candidates have a three year degree then they should have a minimum of four years' experience.
Selection process for MBA Admissions at DTU:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of:
1. Their past academic record.
2. Work experience.
3. Their performance in the group discussion and interview round to be conducted by the institution.
Application procedure for MBA Admissions at DTU:
1. The application form is available at the official website.
2. The applicants need to printout this form and submit the duly filled form to
Delhi Technological University,
For further information please visit the website