University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS), University of Delhi, Delhi invited online applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of ‘Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator’ in the various Departments of College. The Post is on tenure basis for the period of three years only. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 22 November 2014 up to 04.00 PM.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 02 November 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 November 2014 up to 04.00 PM.
- List of Selected candidates uploaded on website: 28 November 2014.
- Tentative date of Interview: First Week of December 2014.
Details of Posts
Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator: 26 (Twenty Six)
Specialty/ Discipline: Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Dermatology & Venereology, Medicine, Microbiology, Nephrology, Oto- Rhino- Laryangology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Radio- Diagnosis &Surgery
- Possess Post- Graduate Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in the concerned specialty by MCI from the recognized University or Institution.
- Possess MBBS Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty from the recognized University or Institution.
- Possess M.Sc. (Medical) Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty from the recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidateshould not be exceeding 33years as on last date of receipt of application and Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For MD/ MS/ DNB qualified
Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
- For MBBS qualified
Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
- For M.Sc. (Medical) qualified
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the ESIC website www.ucms.ac.in on or before 22 November 2014 up to 04.00 PM.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.