Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank announced document verification schedule for recruitment to the post of Officer Assistant (Multipurpose). Selected candidates are required to appear for the document verification from 12 October 2015 to 14 October 2015.
Information from Official Notification:
Note: All shortlisted candidates are advised to submit the photocopies of required documents (in duplicate) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer along with original documents (for verification) as per the check list within the time offered in the offer letter being dispatched to shortlisted candidates. Selection is provisional subject to fulfilling verification of all original documents, Medical examination and other terms laid down by the bank from time to time. Successful candidates are advised to report to bank’s Head office at Gandhinagar for document verification and Medical examination during 10.00 am. to 1.00 pm on date mentioned against their name along with required documents and offer letter
CHECK LIST FOR SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES
Certificates: - Submission of two attested (by Gazetted Officer) photo copies of following documents / certificates.
1. Marksheet of Secondary School Certificate (i. e. Std. 10) Examination onwards to the highest examination, for each year/semester.
2. Certificate(s) regarding 10th/ 12th/ degree/post-graduation/other professional examination passed (Mark-sheet & Degree Certificate).
3. Proof for Date of Birth – School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/Metric Certificate mentioning the date of birth.
4. Computer literacy certificate.
5. Caste Certificate – SC/ST/OBC: In case of OBC non creamy layer Certificate. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc. must bring the respective Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in prescribed format failing which the claim of the candidates for the respective category may not be tenable.
6. Candidates belonging to OBC Category should bring the latest OBC Certificate in original along with attested copies thereof issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma issued specifically mentioning the Creamy layer clause. The certificate should have been issued after 01.04.2015.
7. NOC/Reliving order from previous employers with good character Certificate.
8. Three passport size photographs (same photographs which were affixed on application form and call letters).
9. In case of PC – Physically handicap Certificate. Physically handicapped candidates must bring medical certificate from Medical Board at the District level.
10. 10th Std/12thStd/Graduation Mark sheet in support of passing local language “Gujarati”.
11. Ex-Servicemen -discharge certi. Issued by defence Authority.
12. Photo ID & Residence Proof.
13. Character certificate from two respectable persons, who know you for last three years and not related to you. The certificate must be of recent date.
List of provisionally selected candidates is displayed in the link below.
BPSC CCE 2018: Download Interview Letters for 60th and 62nd Combined Competitive Exam 2018
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Out; Download @canarabank.com
DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam 2018 Admit Card Released, Check Here for Details
Bihar SSC Inter level Combined Exam to be held on 08-10 December, Check here latest update