Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal, invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 12 posts of Technician and Counselor. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 13 June 2015.
- Last date of sending applications: 13 June 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 12
- ICTC Counselor: 06
- ICTC Lab Technician: 04
- STI Counselor: 02
- ICTC Counselor: Candidate should have completed PG diploma/ degree in Psychology/ social work/ sociology/ anthropology/ human development/ nursing with minimum 1 year experience after PG of working in the field of counseling in health sector; preferably in HIV/AIDS.
- ICTC Lab Technician: Candidate should have completed graduation in medical Laboratory Technology with minimum 1 year experience.
- STI Counselor: Candidate should have completed PG diploma/degree in Psychology/social work/sociology/anthropology/human development/nursing with minimum 1 year experience after PG of working in the field of counseling in health sector; preferably in STI/RTI and HIV/AIDS.
- ICTC Counselor: Rs 13000
- ICTC Lab Technician: Rs 13000
- STI Counselor: Rs 13000
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send application in prescribed format along with attested copy of age proof, educational qualification, computer knowledge, proof of caste/category (SC/ST/OBC/PwD/ Ex. Serviceman etc.) & Experience (if any) to the office of Deputy Chief Medical Office Health II, Darjeeling, N/SI, 46/1, Raja Ram Mohan Roy Road, East Vivekananda Pally, Siliguri-734006 by speed post or courier before 13 June 2015.