District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Unakoti Tripura Job Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Unakoti Tripura invited applications for the post of Dental Surgeon, Data Manager, HMIS Assistant, Social Worker, Data Entry Operator, Laboratory Technician and Pharmacist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 07 January 2016.
No. F.1 (1)-Staff Allocation/CMO/U/2016
Last date for receipt of application forms: 07 January 2016
DHFWS, Unakoti Tripura Vacancy Details:
- Dental Surgeon: 2 posts
- Data Manager (IDSP): 1 post
- HMIS Assistant: 1 post
- Social Worker (TSBTC): 1 post
- Data Entry Operator (TSBTC): 1 post
- Laboratory Technician (TSBTC): 2 posts
- Pharmacist (Allopath): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for DHFWS, Unakoti Tripura recruitment 2016
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Dental Surgeon: Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
- Data Manager (IDSP): Post-graduate/BE in Computer Science or IT or Electronics.
- HMIS Assistant: Graduate with O level from DOEACC/NIEIT or BE in Electronics & Telecommunication or Computer Science or B.Tech in Computer Science or BSc in Computer Science or IT or Bachelor of Computer Application.
- Social Worker (TSBTC): Master Degree in Psychology and minimum 1 year experience in blood bank or medical counseling.
- Data Entry Operator (TSBTC): Bachelor Degree and One year course in computers Application with Typing speed 35-40 word per minute.
- Laboratory Technician (TSBTC): Degree in MLT with minimum 6 months Experience.
- Pharmacist (Allopath): 12th with Science and Diploma in Pharmacy.
Selection Process for DHFWS, Unakoti Tripura recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Competency Assessment Test and Interview.
How to Apply for DHFWS, Unakoti Tripura recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the O/o CMO Kailashahar, Unakoti Tripura. Last date of receipt of application is 7 January 2016.