District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Purba Medinipur District invited applications for the post of District Consultant and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 26 March 2018.
Interview Date: 26 March 2018
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Purba Medinipur District Vacancy Details
- District Consultant-01 Post
- Psychologist -01 Post
- Social Worker -01 Post
- Community Nurse (Case Management) -01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for District Consultant and Other post Job
- District Consultant-Post Graduate in Public Health or Social Sciences or Management with desirable 2 years’ experience or MBBS/BDS with at least 2 with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Psychologist –Post Graduate degree in Psychology / MSW OR Graduate in Psychology/trained in counseling with 2 years of experience in the field of counseling service
- Social Worker –PG in Sociology/Social Work or Graduate in Sociology/Social work with 2 years of field experience.
- Community Nurse (Case Management) –GNM from any recognized Nursing Council with adequate Administrative Experience.
Age Limit for District Consultant and Other Posts Job – 40 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Purba Medinipur District Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 26 March 2018 at 10:30 AM in the Office Chamber of the CMOH, Purba Medinipur at Tamralipta, Purba Medinipur.