DHS Assam Grade 4 Admit Card 2022 is, now, available on the official website of The Directorate of Health Science (DHS Assam), The Directorate of Medical Education Assam (DME Assam), The Directorate of Ayush Assam, and The Health & Family Welfare Directorate of Health Service [Family Welfare]. Candidates can download DHS Assam Admit Card from this page. Candidates can download DHS Assam Admit Card by visiting these websites i.e. dhsfw.assam.gov.in, dme.assam.gov.in, ayush.assam.gov.in and dhs.assam.gov.in. However, DHS Assam Grade 4 Admit Card Link is also given below.
How to Download DHS Assam Grade 4 Admit Card 2922 ?
- Go to the official websites of DHS or DHSFW or DME or Ayush
- Click on the admit card link given on the official website 'Admit Card for Written Examination of Grade-IV post' then 'click here to download'
- It will redirect to a new page where you need to click on 'Admit Card for Grade IV Posts'
- Enter your 'Application Number' and 'Password'
- Download grade iv admit card
Assam Grade 4 Exam is scheduled to be held on 19 June 2022 (Sunday).
Assam Government has published the notification for filling the vacancies for various Grade 4 Posts such as Animal Keeper, Aya, Attendants, Office Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Mali, Museum Keeper, Ward Boy, Ward Girl, Electrical Helper, Field Worker, Insect Collector, Lab Attendant, Lab Bearer, OT Attendant, OPD Attendant, Outdoor Attendant, Superior Field Worker, Watchman, Ayurvedic Grade 4, Carpenter Helper, Dhobi/Washerman/Woman, Electrical Jogali, Handyman, Helper, Hostel Servant, Library Attendant, Liftman, OPD Guide, OT Boy, Packer, Sainitary Warden, Technical Attendant, Workshop Workers, Handyman-cum-St. Bearer etc.