Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage/Regional Plant Quarantine Station has invited applications for the recruitment of Computer Operator, Accountant, Lab Attendant and Research Associate Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 18 December 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 18 December 2018 at 9:30 AM
Directorate of Plant Protection Delhi Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 7
- Computer Operator - 1 Post
- Accountant - 1 Post
- Lab Attendant - 2 Posts
- Research Associate - 3 Posts
- Computer Operator - Rs.15, 600/- p.m
- Accountant - Rs.15, 600/- p.m
- Lab Attendant - Rs. 15, 296/- p.m
- Research Associate - Rs.40,000/- p.m. + HRA
Eligibility Criteria for Computer Operator, Accountant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Computer Operator - Bachelor Degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Accountant - Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com.)/ BBA from recognized University Institute.
- Lab Attendant - 10th class passed and familiar with laboratory glass wares and chemicals.
- Research Associate - Ph.D. or Master Degree with three years' experience in Analytical Chemistry or Organic Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry/Chemicalsor Biochemistry or Biotechnology or Environmental Sciences
How to Apply for Directorate of Plant Protection Delhi Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview at RegionalPlant Quarantine Station, Vasant Kunj Enclave, Nangal Dewat Road, Near Kendriye Vidhalaya, Rangpuri, New Delhi - 110037 latest on 18 December 2018 at 9:30 AM.