Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the following vacant posts of Cabin Safety Inspector (General Central Services, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non – Ministerial) on Deputation (including Short Term Contract) basis. The posts are available at DGCA (HQ), New Delhi and its Regional Offices located at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications : Within 45 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Cabin Safety Inspector
No. of Posts: 07 (Seven).
- Passed higher secondary (10+2) of a Central or State Board.
- DGCA approved Safety and Emergency Procedures Instructor on type of aircraft being operated by the Airline.
- Five years experience as Cabin Crew Instructor out of which minimum three years experience as Cabin Safety and Emergency Procedure Instructor.
The maximum age limit shall be not exceeding 56 (fifty six) years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 3 and the Pay Scale is Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/-.
How to Apply
- Application duly filled in prescribed format along with photo copies of Testimonials/ Certificates of Educational and Experience etc. send to Deputy Director of Administration, Opp. Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi - 110003 within 45 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in Employment News.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………………………………………”
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.