Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Junior Consultants in various disciplines in various institutes. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
The Ministry of Labour and Employment is India's federal ministry which is responsible to protect and safeguard the interest of workers in general and the poor, deprived and disadvantaged sections of the society. The Ministry aims to create a healthy work environment for higher production and productivity and to develop and coordinate vocational skill training and employment.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 2 August 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (23 August 2014)
Details of the Post:
Name of the post: Junior Consultants
Name of the discipline:
- ITESM: 1
- Electronics Mechanic: 4
- Electrical: 7
- Computer Science: 1
- D` Man (M): 1
- Welder: 7
- Cutting & Sewing: 1
- COPA: 3
- POT: 1
- Machinist/Turner: 4
- Electrician/Wireman: 1
- D` Man (Civil): 2
- Instrumentation: 1
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle/Mechanical: 5
- Engg. Tech.: 2
- Fitter: 5
Total Number of Post: 46 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.30000/- per month
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in respective discipline.
Age limit: Candidate’s age should be below 30 years.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to the Dinesh Nijhawan, Director, Directorate General of Employment & Training, Room No. 8, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi- 110 001 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.