Office of Registrar General, India, New Delhi and Directorate of Census Operation invited application for recruitment to 702 different posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days of date of publication of the advertisement.
• Date of publishing of the advertisement: 09 November 2013
• Closing Date for Registration: within 60 days of date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
• Senior Translator: 05 Posts
• Senior Technical Assistant (Printing): 34 Posts
• Senior Draughtsman: 79 Post
• Geographer: 24 Posts
• Statistical Investigator Gr-II: 479 Posts
• Junior Translator: 17 Posts
• Stenographer Grade-I: 12 Posts
• Stenographer Grade-II: 19 Posts
• Junior Accounts Officer: 33 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 702 Posts
• Senior Translator: Master’s Degree of Recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level
• Senior Technical Assistant (Printing): Possessing two years of experience Printing/Technical Marking/Desk Top Publishing
• Senior Draughtsman: Matriculation with 02 Years of diploma in commercial arts or fine arts Civil Engineering and 03 years of experience in drawing map, charts and Diagrams.
• Geographer: Master’s Degree in Geography from a recognized university and 02 years experience in teaching in Secondary level.
• Statistical Investigator Gr-II: Degree from a recognized university
• Junior Translator: Master’s Degree of Recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level
• Stenographer Grade-I: Intermediate Pass
• Stenographer Grade-II: Intermediate Pass
• Junior Accounts Officer: passed Subordinate Account Services or equivalent examination conducted by any of the organized Account Department of central Government
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.