Directorate of Education, Education Office, Collectorate, Diu invited applications for the Walk –in- Interview from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of the ‘Office Clerk and Lab. Cum Library Attendants’ purely on Contractual Basis under RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan Society,Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu. Contract will be up to April 2015.The candidates eligible for the posts may appear for Walk –in- Interviewon 25 November 2014 at 09.00 AM at Collector Chamber, Collectorate, Diu andComputer Typing Test for the post of Office Clerk will be conducted on 25 November 2014 at 08.30 AM at Govt. Higher Secondary School, Diu.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview: 25November 2014 at 09.00 AM.
- Venue for Walk – in – Interview: Collector Chamber, Collectorate, Diu.
- Computer Typing Test for Office Clerk Post: 25November 2014 at 08.30 AM.
- Venue for Walk – in – Interview: Govt. Higher Secondary School, Diu.
Details of Posts
- Office Clerk: 02 (Two).
- Lab. Cum Library Attendants: 02 (Two).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- Possess Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution.
- Possess Certificate Course of basic Computer with Typing Speed @35 w.p.m. (for the post of Office Clerk only).
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidateshould not be exceeding 30 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get Fixed Salary of Rs. 12,000/-Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in theWalk – in – Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 25 November 2014 at 09:00 AM with the application formincludes the complete Bio- data along with the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Domicile Certificate etc. with two recent Passport size Photographs, one should affix on the application form and other enclosed with it.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.