Directorate of Health Services, Odisha invited applications for recruitment of 570 posts of Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeons) in the rank of Group-A (Junior) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 31 January 2014
Details of Vacancy
• Name of the post: Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeons)
• Total No. of Posts: 570 Posts
• Candidate’s age must be between 21 years to 32 years as on 1 January 2014.
• The upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years for candidates belonging to Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C), Scheduled Caste (S.C), Scheduled Tribe (S.T), Women and eligible Ex-Servicemen and by 10 years for P.H (O.H) candidates.
• M.B.B.S from any Recognized University in the Indian Union or possess equivalent qualification or be a holder of a registerable medical qualification from a Medical College recognized by the MCI.
• After passing the final M.B.B.S examination, a candidate must have successfully completed internship for at least 1 year.
• If candidates acquired M.B.B.S degree from a Foreign University, he/she is required to have passed the screening test conducted by the National Board of Examination as prescribed by the Medical Council of India vide Notification No. MCI–2003 (9) Regn. 2001 Dated. 13 February 2002 and must have completed 1 year of rotating internship in a recognized Medical College.
• A candidate must have registered himself/herself under the Orissa Medical Registration Act. 1961.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-+Grade pay of Rs.5400/-
How to apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification or can be downloaded from the website of Health & Family Welfare Department http://www.orissa.gov.in/health_portal/index.html
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of certificates in support of educational/technical qualification, caste, date of birth should be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post only to the Joint Director of Health Services, State Human Resource Management Unit (SHRMU), Directorate of Health Services, Odisha, Heads of Department Building, Bhubaneswar-751001, District–Khurda, Odisha before 31 January 2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL OFFICER ON ADHOC BASIS–2014.
NHM, Moti Daman Recruitment 2018, Apply for 11 Computer Assistant, DEO and Attendant Posts
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018, Apply for 7 Library Helper Posts
ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2018 for 13 Project Scientist B, Project Research Associate and Other Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 4 Junior Resident Posts