Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, Ministry of Shipping invited application for recruitment to 25 posts of Attendant, Officer and Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 June 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 10 June 2015
Details of Post
- Senior Technical Officer: 01 post
- Technical Officer: 02 posts
- Field Assistant: 20 posts
- Attendant: 02 posts
- Senior Technical Officer: Rs. 50,000/-
- Technical Officer: Rs. 35,000/-
- Field Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
- Attendant: Rs. 15,000/-
- Senior Technical Officer: Degree in Telecommunications/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communications Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Technical Officer: Degree in Telecommunications/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communications Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent
- Field Assistant: Diploma in Electronics or communication or Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics from an institution recognized by Central Government or State Government.
- Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass in the trade of Electrician or Electronics Mechanic or Radio and Television mechanic recognized by National Council of Vocational Training or State Council Vocational Training.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 40 years
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to “THE DIRECTOR, DIRECTORATE OF LIGHTHOUSES & LIGHTSHIPS, ‘DEEP BHAVAN’, M.G.ROAD, GHATKOPAR (EAST), MUMBAI 400 077 (MAHARASHTRA)” before 10 June 2015.