District Early Intervention Centre, Paderu invited application for the recruitment to the post of Pediatrician, Medical Officer, Dentist, DEIC Manager and various other posts. The candidate eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 07 November 2016.
- Last date of submission of application: 07 November 2016
District Early Intervention Centre Vacancy Details
- Pediatrician: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Dentist: 01 Post
- DEIC Manager: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist: 01 Post
- Audiologist and Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Optometrist: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: 01 Post
- Staff Nurses: 02 Posts
- Dental Technician: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurses & Other Posts
- Pediatrician: Candidate should possess MBBS with PG degree / Diploma in Pediatrics recognized by Medical council of India.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree
- Dentist: BDS from any University recognized by Dental council of India.
- DEIC Manager: Masters in Disability rehabilitation Administration ( MDRA ) approved by rehabilitation council of India ( RCI ) Basic qualification in BPT ( Bachelor in Physiotherapy) BOT ( Bachelor in Occupational Therapy ), BPO ( Bachelor in Prosthetic and Orthotics), BSC Nursing and other RCI recognized Degrees.
- Physiotherapist: Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy from any recognized University.
- Audiologist and Speech Therapist: Bachelors Degree in Speech & Language Pathology from any recognized University.
- Clinical Psychologist: Masters Degree in Child Psychology from any recognized University.
- Optometrist: Bachelors in Optometry or Master in Optometry from any recognized University.
- Laboratory Technician: Diploma or Bachelors Degree in medical Laboratory Technician from any recognized University.
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: MSc in Disability Studies ( Early Intervention) with basic Degree in Physiotherapy ( BPT )/ Occupational Therapy ( BOT ) / Speech Language Pathologist ( ASLP ) / MBBS/BAMS/BHMS.
- Staff Nurses: General Nursing & Midwifery course from Govt./Govt. Recognize Nursing institute.
- Dental Technician: Dental Technician Recognized by Dental Council of India.
How to Apply for District Early Intervention Centre, Paderu Pediatrician & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their application along with the relevant documents to the Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Visakhapatnam on or before 07 November 2016.