Office of the District Judge, Purba Medinipur invited application for the recruitment to the post of English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk and Office Peon, Night-watchman, Farash. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 17 December 2016.
Last Date for submission of application: 17 December 2016
Office of the District Judge Vacancy Details
- English Stenographer: 06 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 11 Posts
- Office Peon, Night-watchman, Farash: 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for English Stenographer & Other Posts
- English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk: Candidates should have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a certificate in Computer training from a recognized institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
- Office Peon, Night-watchman, Farash: Candidates must have Class -VIII pass Certificate from any recognized school or Madrasa or any other equivalent recognized institution.
Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee.
How to Apply for District Judge, Purba Medinipur English Stenographer & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their application along with relevant documents to the Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Purba Medinipur, P.O. & P.S.-Tamluk, District Purba Medinipur, PIN-721636 on or before 17 December 2016 or submit it at Office of the District Judge,(Nazarath Department), Purba Medinipur.