Defence Research Development Organization Jobs Notification: Defence Research Development Organization, DRDO, under Ministry of Defence has invited applications for the 03 posts of Junior Research Fellow at the DROMI center in Delhi. The eligible candidates can appear in walk in interview to be conducted on 24/25 June 2019.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 24/25 June 2019
- JRF (Organic Chemistry)-24 June 2019
- JRF (Inorganic Chemistry)- 24 June 2019
- JRF (Civil Engineering)- 25June 2019
Defence Research Development Organization Vacancy Details
Junior Research Fellows-03 Posts
- JRF (Organic Chemistry)-01
- JRF (Inorganic Chemistry)-01
- JRF (Civil Engineering)-01
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellows Post Job
Junior Research Fellows
- JRF (Organic Chemistry)-Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry in First Division with NET/GATE qualification.
- JRF (Inorganic Chemistry)- Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry in First Division with NET/GATE Qualification.
- JRF (Civil Engineering)-Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) in First Division with NET/GATE qualificat
Maximum age 28 years and relaxation in age for 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years
for OBC as per govt. rules.
Rs. 25000/- plus HRA
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview with a type written application with complete bio-data and attested copies of Mark sheets/Certificates, caste Certificate, Experience certificates, publications if any at the time of interview mentioned in the notification on 24-25 June 2019 according to the posts.