Delhi State Cancer Institutes invited applications for the post of Senior Residents and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 27 December 2016.
Date of Walk in Interview: 27 December 2016
Delhi State Cancer Institutes Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Senior Residents- 11 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine-02 Posts
- Anesthesia & Medicine-03 Posts
- Pediatrics- 01 Post
- Gastroenterology- 01 Post
- Technologist (Nuclear Medicine)- 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DSCI Senior Residents and Other Jobs:
- Nuclear Medicine- Recognized MBBS qualification. Recognized PG (MD/ DNB) in Nuclear Medicine OR DRM with one year experience in clinical settings. Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- Anesthesia & Medicine- Recognized MBBS qualification. Recognized Post Graduate (MD/ DNB) in Anesthesia & Critical Care. Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- Gastroenterology- ) Recognized MBBS qualification. Recognized Post-Doctoral (Super specialty) /DM/ DNB in Gastroenterology OR experience of at least 3 years as Sr Resident OR equivalent in handling gastroenterology cases independently, including endoscopies after MD (Internal Medicine).Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
Technologist (Nuclear Medicine)- Hr. Secondary, Intermediate with Science or Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science Three years B.Sc. Degree in Science OR Three years B.Sc. Radiography/ B.Sc Radiotherapy technology from a recognised institution/ university. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Nuclear Medicine from recognized university/medical college/Medical Institute with training in Nuclear Medicine including experience in PET-CT, Gamma Camera, Cyclotron, Hot Lab, Isotope Isolation from Mother Columns, Dosimetry/ Calibration/ Personnel Monitoring Devices, Nuclear Medicine Ward Procedures, Radiation Protection etc OR One Year Post Graduate Diploma Course in Fusion Imaging Technology (PGDFIT) from Homi Bhabha National Institute, TMC or equivalent.
Age Limit - 40 years
Age Limit - 35 years
How to Apply for the Delhi State Cancer Institutes Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 27 December 2016 at 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM at Director’s Office at DSCI (East)