State Health Society (Delhi) invited applications for Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM) for MBA Graduates. Applications are invited till 21st January 2015.
Last date for receiving of application: 21st January 2015
Name of the Post: State Programme Manager
No. of Posts: 01
Required Qualification & Experience: MBA in Health /Hospital Administration with 3 years of Post Qualification experience or Post Graduate Diploma in Health/Hospital Administration with 5 Years Post Qualifications Experience.
Age Limit: 45 years
Remuneration: 38,820 per month
Job Description: 1. Reporting to the Core team of technical officers led by the Mission Director/Executive Director of the Society.
2. Assisting the State Programme Officers in undertaking situational analysis and making documentation and evaluation related proposals.
3. Overseeing the development and implementation of all District Action Plans
4. Participating in development of policy/operational framework for Public- Private Partnership (PPP) and or NGO participation in service delivery, including operational framework for performance assessment and evaluation of technical interventions
5. Mobilizing technical assistance inputs for the preparation of Terms of Reference, inviting proposals /applications for facilitating recruitment etc.
6. Monthly report preparation & finalization with analysis & for its sharing with the Health society with inputs from the technical experts of the Health Society.
7. Associate with the training coordinator/SPO in training calendar designing, its implementation.
8. Reports finalization as per GOI requirements under the NRHM.
9. Helping the MIS expert in development of an efficient State Health information System linking the most peripheral health delivery facility with the State.
10. Administration & Establishment function for the SPMU through caretaker.
11. Assist the PIO/SPO in making replies for RTI queries for information as APIO.
12. Any other activity as decided by the IDHS/SHS (D) as per need of the programme.