Delhi Technological University (DTU) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 06 November 2017.
Last date for submission of online application: 06 November 2017
DTU Vacancy Details
Total no. of Posts – 16
- Stenographer Grade –I - 01 Post (Deputation)
- Stenographer Grade –II – 03 Posts (Direct Recruitment)
- Stenographer Grade –II – 04 Posts (Deputation)
- Stenographer Grade –III – 08 Posts (Direct Recruitment)
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Posts
- Stenographer Grade-I/II - Bachelors Degree from a recognized University or equivalent; Speed of 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting in English on Computers.
- Stenographer Grade III- 12th Pass or equivalent under 10+2 system from a recognized Board/University; Speed of 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting in English on Computers.
Application Fee for Stenographer Posts
- General or OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH- Rs. 250/-
Selection Criteria for Stenographer Posts
The candidates will be shortlisted for skill test on the basis of their performance in the computer based examination and those who will qualify the skill test shall be included in the category wise select list for appointment on the basis of merit in the computer based examination.
How to apply for DTU, Stenographer Posts
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode up to 6 November 2017. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the online application and submit the hard copy along with the required documents to the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042. For more details, click on the link below.
Scroll Down for More Jobs