Ex- Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Chennai Jobs Notification: Ex- Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Chennai invited applications for the posts of Medical Officer & other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 25 March 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 March 2017
- Date of Interview: 05 April 2017
Ex- Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Chennai Vacancy Details
- Medical Specialist – 03 Posts
- Medical Officer – 05 Posts
- Radiographer – 01 Post
- Dental Hygienist – 02 Posts
- Lab Technician - 01 Post
- Driver (Ambulance) – 01 Post
- Female Attendant – 01 Post
- Night Watchman – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer and Other Posts
- Medical Specialist: Possess MBBS Degree.
- Medical Officer: Possess MD/ MS Degree in concerned specialty.
- Radiographer: Possess Diploma in the respective discipline.
- Dental Hygienist: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass with Science or equivalent and Diploma (02 years) in the respective discipline.
- Lab Technician: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- Driver (Ambulance)/ Night Watchman : Possess Eighth (8th Standard) Pass and a valid Driving License of Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) only for Driver.
- Female Attendant: Must be literate.
- Data Entry Operator: Possess Diploma in the concerned discipline.
- Medical Specialist/ Medical Officer/ Lab Technician: 03 years
- Radiographer/ Dental Hygienist/ Driver/ Female Attendant/ Night Watchman/ Data Entry Operator: 05 years.
How to Apply for ECHS, Chennai Medical Officer and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data on a plain paper in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Station Headquarters (ECHS), Fort Saint George, Chennai – 600 009 on or before 25 March 2017. Candidates have to bring all the original relevant documents for verification at the time of Interview.