Export Inspection Council of India (EIC), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Director, Technical Officer, Section Officer and Accounts Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 10 February 2017.
Advertisement No.: 2016/02
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 10 February 2017
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 17 February 2017
EIC India Vacancy Details
1. Deputy Director (NT): 2 posts
2. Technical Officer: 35 posts
3. Section Officer: 7 posts
4. Accounts Officer: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Deputy Director (NT): Graduate with 5 years experience in Administration/Finance/Publicity/Public Relations etc.
- Technical Officer: Degree in Engineering/Technology/Degree in Science with 3 years experience in inspection and/or testing.
- Section Officer, Accounts Officer: Graduate with 5 years experience in a Government/Semi- Government/Autonomous Bodies/Private Organization.
- Deputy Director (NT): Between 35-45 years
- Technical Officer, Section Officer, Accounts Officer: Between 25-35 years
How to Apply for EIC India Technical Officer & Other Posts 2017
Candidates are required to apply online through website of the Export Inspection Council of India i.e. www.eicindia.gov.in and send the application along with other necessary documents to the Director, Export Inspection Council of India, 3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Center Building, 1 Jai Singh Road, New Delhi- 110001. Last date of receipt of application is 17 February 2017.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD & women candidates: Nil