Engineering Projects India (EPI) Ltd invited application for recruitment to the post Senior Managers and Assistant Manager Posts on regular basis. The eligible candidates for the post can apply through prescribed format before 1 April 2013. EPI was incorporated in 1970 as A Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of Department of Heavy Industry.
Opening Date for Registration: 19 March 2013
Closing Date for Registration: 1 April 2013
• Senior Manager (Architect): 01 post
• Assistant Manager (Architect): 01 post
• Assistant Manager (Electrical): 05 post
• Senior Manager (Architect): Maximum 40 years
• Assistant Manager (Architect and Electrical): Maximum 30 years
• Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
• For Senior Manager (Architect) and Assistant Manager (Architect): Candidates must possess Degree in Architecture or equivalent with minimum 55% marks
• For Assistant Manager (Electrical): Candidates should be BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent with minimum 55% mark
• Rs.250/- for general and OBC Candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Engineering Projects limited payable at New Delhi.
• SC/ST and PH candidates are exempted from fee payment.
• For Senior Manager (Architect): Rs. 29100-54500/-
• For Assistant Manager (Architect): Rs. 16400-40500/-
• For Assistant Manager (Electrical): Rs. 16400-40500/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format from the website www.engineeringprojects.com.
• Fill the application form with all the relevant details with recent size photograph and attested copies of all certificates and testimonial.
• And DD must be sent by super scribing as “application for the post of “————“ to the following address:
The Group General Manager (HR)
Engineering projects (India) Ltd.
Core-03, Scope Complex,
Lodhi road, New Delhi-1100003
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NHM Goa Recruitment 2018: Notification Issued for 12 TBHV, STS and Other Posts
DHFWS, Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 for 08 Block Accounts Manager and Other Posts
HARTRON to Hire 50 Communication Officer Posts; Apply before 12 November
Haryana Roadways (HARTRANS) Requires 504 Heavy Vehicle Driver Posts