Now, solving the NCERT questions becomes quite easy with the help of the solutions provided here as these will help you get a better approach to the right explanation for each question.
In this article we are providing the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry chapter 7, Equilibrium. All these NCERT solutions are prepared by the subject matter experts and are designed in a way to involve appropriate concepts. Referring these solutions, students will learn to write perfect answers in exams.
NCERT questions helps students strengthen their foundation in the subject and also give them the ability to tackle different types of questions easily. This helps students prepare effectively for the exams and score good marks.
Main topics discussed in Class 11 Chemistry chapter- Equilibrium are:
- Equilibrium in physical processes
- Equilibrium in chemical processes – dynamic equilibrium
- Law of chemical equilibrium and equilibrium constant
- Homogeneous equilibria
- Equilibrium constant in gaseous systems
- Heterogeneous equilibria
- Factors affecting equilibria
- Ionic equilibrium in solution
- Acids, bases and salts
- Ionization of acids and bases
- Buffer solutions
- Solubility equilibria of sparingly soluble salts
Students may download all the NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 11 Chemistry chapter – Equilibrium, in the form of PDF.
Some of the questions and their solutions from NCERT Solutions for Class 11: Equilibrium, are as follows:
Get the complete the NCERT solutions for Class 11: Equilibrium, from the following link:
To get more of such important articles for CBSE Class 11, click here.