ESIC Bangalore Jobs 2019: ESIC Hospital Bangalore is conducting walk-in-interview for Sr Resident, Specialist and Pharmacist Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 18 June 2019.
Walk-in-Interview - 18 June 2019 from 09:15 AM to 11:00 AM
ESIC Hospital Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident - 5 Posts
- Part-Time Specialist - 3 Posts
- Part Time Ayurveda Pharmacist And Homeopaty Pharmacist – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sr Resident, Specialist and Pharmacist Posts
- Senior Resident - MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma in concerned specialty.
- Specialist - PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from Recognized University with 3 (Three years experience after acquiring PG degree/or minimum 5 (Five) years experience after Post Graduate Diploma
- Ayurveda Pharmacist - Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacist and Three years' experience in Ayurveda Pharmacy
- Homeopaty Pharmacist - Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacist and Three years' experience in Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Senior Resident - 37 Years
- Part-Time Specialist – 45 Years
- Part Time Ayurveda Pharmacist And Homeopaty Pharmacist – 32 Years
How to Apply for ESIC Hospital Sr Resident, Specialist and Pharmacist Posts Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview 18 June 2019 from 09:15 AM to 11:00 AM at Esic Hospital, Peenya Bengaluru.