Employee State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital Haryana invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident and Full Time Contractual Specialist. Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with necessary documents on 30 April 2013. The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. The ESI Act 1948 encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial.
Date of Interview: 30 April 2013
Time of Interview: from 11:00 AM
Details of Post
A. Senior Resident
Name of the Specialty:
1. Anaesthesia: 02 Posts
2. Obs & Gynae: 01 Post
3. Surgery: 02 Posts
4. Ophthalmology (Eye): 01 Post
B. Full Time Contractual Specialist: 02
Name of the Department: Radiology
Total No .of Posts: 8
- Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 35 years for Sr Residents as on 30 April 2013.
- Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 45 years for Full Time Contractual Specialists as on 30 April 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates should posses PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university. If such candidates are not available in particular specialty those with out PG qualifications having at least two years experience after MBBS out of which one year junior residency from a government hospital in the concerned specialty can be considered for Sr Resident post
- PG Degree in concerned speciality from a recognized university with three years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Degree for Full time Contractual Specialist post.
Rs.18, 750/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- for all posts.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply
Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview with complete bio data viz, name, father’s name, date of birth, postal address, permanent address, educational qualifications, etc with a duly affixed recent passport size photograph along with original certificates and one set of attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of age, qualification etc and two recent passport size photographs at the Office of Medical Superintendent, ESICM Hospital , Sector-9A Gurgaon on 30 April 2013 from 11:00 A M.
For more information, CLICK HERE