Export Inspection Council of India invited application for recruitment to the 23 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 29 April 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 05 April 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 29 April 2014
Details of Posts
- Assistant Director (Tech): 09 Posts
- Technical Officer: 04 Posts
- Junior Scientific Assistant: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant Grade-II: 01 Post
- Office Assistant: 02 Posts
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade-II: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 02 Posts
- Peon/ MTS: 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 23 Posts
- Assistant Director (Tech): Degree in Engineering /Technology or Post Graduate in Science or its equivalent and 05 yrs experience in inspection
- Technical Officer: Degree in Engineering /Technology / Degree in Science (Preferably Honours/ Post Graduate) or equivalent with 03 yrs experience in inspection
- Junior Scientific Assistant: Degree in Engineering / Technology; Degree in Science (Preferably Honours/ Post Graduate) or Diploma in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent with experience in testing / inspection
- Laboratory Assistant Grade-II: High School or equivalent with Science subjects and 01 year experience in food testing
- Office Assistant: Degree or equivalent with 02 years’ experience in Administration / Accounts work
- Accountant: Degree preferably in Commerce or equivalent With 02 years’ experience in Accounts
- Stenographer Grade-II: High School or equivalent with Shorthand speed 100 wpm and Typing 40 wpm in Hindi or English. Should have 02 years’ experience as Stenographer
- Laboratory Attendant: Pass in Middle School with 03 years experience in the Laboratory.
- Peon/ MTS: Pass in Middle School with knowledge of reading English/Hindi.
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates have to apply ONLINE. Send printout of the system generated application form along with a Demand Draft / Pay Order for Rs.500/- towards application fee (for each post separately) drawn in favour of ‘Export Inspection Council of India’ payable at Delhi and self-attested copy required documents to the Director, Export Inspection Council of India, 3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building, 1 Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110 001 on or before 29 April 2014. Refer the provided link for more details.