Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) invited applications for recruitment of 39 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 6 months from the date of publication of the advertisement. FDDI was set up by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India in 1986 with an objective to provide human resource and technical services to the industry. It conducts a range of professional courses in the area of Retail Management, Footwear Design, Technology, Management, Fashion Merchandising, Visual Merchandizing, Marketing, Creative Designing & CAD/CAM and Leather Goods & Accessories Design etc.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 15 February 2014
- Last Date of Application Forms: within 6 months from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
- Jr. Consultant/Sr. Faculty/Faculty/Associate Faculty-Footwear Technology: 10 posts
- Sr. Faculty/ Faculty-Retail: 8 posts
- Consultant/Sr. Faculty/Faculty/Associate Faculty-Fashion Design: 2 posts
- Sr. Faculty/Faculty/Associate Faculty (Design) for Footwear (CAD/CAM): 5 posts
- Lab Analyst: 2 posts
- Demonstrator: 12 posts
Total No. of Posts: 39
- Jr. Consultant/Sr. Faculty/Faculty/Associate Faculty-Footwear Technology: ME/BE/DFT/SFT/PGDFTM or equivalent Degree with specialization in Footwear Production and exposure in Polymer Science and Sports Shoe Technology with 3 years teaching/industry experience.
- Sr. Faculty/ Faculty-Retail: MBA or Post Graduate or PG Diploma in Finance or Management or Marketing with exposure to retail marketing, Visual Merchandising, Market Research, Business Statistics, Personality Development, General Management.
- Consultant/Sr. Faculty/Faculty/Associate Faculty-Fashion Design: Master or PG Diploma or Bachelors in Fashion Designing with 7 years experience.
- Sr. Faculty/Faculty/Associate Faculty (Design) for Footwear (CAD/CAM): Master or PG Diploma or Bachelors in Designing or CAD CAM or equivalent Degree in relevant field.
- Lab Analyst: B.Tech or B.Sc with experience in Physical and Chemical testing.
- Demonstrator: 8th passed with short term certificate course in shoe Designing or Pattern Cutting or Closing or upper making or Lasting or Finishing and Components with 3 years experience.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the "Manager (Admin & Pers), FDDI, A-10-A, Sector-24, NOIDA - 201301, Uttar Pradesh" within 6 months from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.