Fisheries Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh invited application for recruitment to the post of Fisheries Development Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 January 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 21 December 2013
• Closing Date for Registration: 14 January 2014
• Download Admit Card for Interview: 18 January 2014
• Date of Interview: 27 January 2014, 28 January 2014 and 29 January 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Fisheries Development Officer
• Number of Post: 98 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs 2000/-
• Age Limit: Between 21 Years to 40 Years
• Education Qualification: The candidate must possess Intermediate education with Biology, Physics, Chemistry or equivalent examination from recognized university/board.
How to Apply
The candidates have to apply online for the above post in the prescribed format. The application must be submitted before 14 January 2014. Refer the below link for complete details.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January