Food Research and Standardization Laboratory (FRSL), Indirapuram invited applications for the post of Consultant in various departments. The candidates eligible for the post can attend interview on 23 September 2015.
- Date of Interview: 23 September 2015
FRSL, Indirapuram Vacancy Details
- Consultant (Microbiologist): 1 post
- Consultant (Sr. Analyst): 3 posts
- Consultant (Sr. Accounts Officer): 1 post
- Consultant (Jr. Analyst): 5 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant Posts
- Consultant (Microbiologist): Master degree in Microbiology or Bio-Technology with 10 years research and testing exp. in Food Microbiology or Bacteriology in a Govt./PSU/Autonomous Lab.
- Consultant (Sr. Analyst): Master degree in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Food Technology and 5 years experience of analysis of food products in Govt./PSU/Lab. dealing with food testing.
- Consultant (Sr. Accounts Officer): Graduation in commerce and minimum 5 years of experience having dealt with all matters relating to administrative, establishment, and finance function at sectional head level in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU etc. Organizations.
- Consultant (Jr. Analyst): Master Degree in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry or Degree in Food Technology or equivalent and 5 years experience in food analysis or Research in food additives or food contaminants or allied field.
How to Apply for Food Research and Standardization Laboratory Consultant Jobs
Eligible candidates can attend interview on 23 September 2015 at 11.00 AM in the Room No.439 DGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi along with their C.V.