GESCL Notified Recruitment to 235 Posts of Assistant Lineman 2014
Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCL), Government of Karnataka, invited application for recruitment of 235 various posts.
Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCL), Government of Karnataka, invited application for recruitment of 235 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 16 July 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 16 June 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 16 July 2014
Details of Post
Name of post: Assistant Lineman
Eligibility Wise Distribution of Posts
- Female Candidates possessing ITI: 147 Posts
- Male/Female candidates possessing ITC: 88 Posts
Pay Scale: 7950-150-8100-190-9050-240-10250-300-11750-360-16790
ITI candidates: Should have a pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/Electronics/Electronic Mechanic” trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by Government of Karnataka.
ITC candidates: Should have passed 10th Standard Examination and should have a pass certificate of THREE YEARS “Lineman trade”/“Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB/KPTCL.
Age Limit: 18 years
- Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Lineman will be made by selection strictly on merit, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination only.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Endurance Test in the ratio of 1:5.
- Medical Examination will be conducted from the competent Medical officer during the endurance test and the candidate should have satisfactory physical fitness.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted only through “ON-LINE” mode by logging on towww.gescom.in. Application will not be accepted by any other mode.
- The website will be kept open for submitting On-Line applications from 16 June 2014 to 16 July 2014.
- Candidates are allowed to apply only once and application once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- After submitting the application ON-LINE the candidates should obtain the printouts of acknowledgement and challan.