Goa Legal Metrology Department Job Notification: Goa Legal Metrology Department has invited applications for the Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 18 September 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 18 September 2019
Goa Legal Metrology Department Lower Division Clerk and Other Vacancy Details
- Inspector Legal Metrology: 05 Posts
- Jr. Stenographer: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lower Division Clerk and Other Job
- Inspector Legal Metrology: Graduate of a recognized University in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects), Technology or Engineering or holds a recognized Diploma in Engineering with 3 years professional experience. Knowledge of Konkani. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Jr. Stenographer: Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. Should be Computer Literate. Speed of 100 words per minute in Short Hand and 35 words per minute in typewriting. Knowledge of Konkani. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Laboratory Assistant: S.S.C.E. or equivalent qualifications. Experience in working of Weights and Measures. Knowledge of local languages.
- Lower Division Clerk: Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board or equivalent. Should be Computer literate. Knowledge of Konkani. Knowledge of Marathi.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 18 September 2019.