Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) invited applications for recruitment of 107 Executive & Non-Executive Posts 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 6 October 2014.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 20 September 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 6 October 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 16 October 2014
Details of Post:
- Senior Manager: 2
- Manager: 1
- Deputy Manager: 3
- Assistant Manager: 4
- Management Trainee: 4
- Junior Supervisor (Safety): 2
- Office Assistant (Finance): 2
- Office Assistant: 6
- Trainee Marine Fitter: 20
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical Engg.): 2
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical Engg.): 4
- Diploma Trainee (Civil Engg.): 3
- Diploma Trainee (Shipbuilding Engg.): 1
- Trainee Machinist: 1
- Trainee Structural Fitter: 8
- Trainee Welder: 9
- Wireman: 3
- Mobile crane Operator: 3
- Vehicle Driver: 3
- Unskilled Grade: 9
- Painter: 1
- Trainee Pipe Fitter: 1
- Senior Painter (Blasting and Spray Painting): 1
- Tug Master: 1
- Pipe Fitter: 4
- Khalasi: 1
- Cook: 6
- Store Assistant: 2
Total Number of Vacancies: 107
Candidate should be BE/B.Tech/MBA/PG Degree/Diploma in relevant field, MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India, ITI and NCTVT or ITI in Fitter/General Fitter/Marine Fitter or in relevant field, SSC and Light/Heavy Vehicle driving license, Certificate of Competency as 2nd class Master of Inland Vessels, issued by the Captain of Ports or Mercantile Marine Department, Certificate from deck/engine department and Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (i.e. Lower Typing) either on computer or Typewriter as per the posts.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Demand Draft of Rs.200/- drawn in favour of Goa Shipyard Limited, payable at Vasco-da- Gama, Goa as processing fee.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from processing fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and Personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through website on or before 6 October 2014.
- After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the application form with unique registration number generated by the system and send the same along with Demand Draft and self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application System to the Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa-403802 on or before 16 October 2014.
- The envelope containing the print out of the online application should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of ___________--".