Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Residents. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 29 November 2013 upto 5.00 PM
- Opening Date for Registration: 15 November 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 29 November 2013
- Date of Examination: 13 December 2013 at 11.00 AM
Venue for Written Examination: the Auditorium Hall, College Building, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Sector 32-A, Chandigarh
Details of Post
- Junior Resident (BDS) (Dentistry): 05 Posts
- Junior Residents (MBBS): 28 Posts
Total Number of Post: 33 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39,100/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- + Other Allowances.
Maximum Age Limit: The maximum age shall be 30 years for candidates applying for Junior Residents (MBBS/BDS)
The candidate must have satisfied the mentioned education details as eligibility for the mentioned posts.
- Qualified MBBS/BDS
- Registered with State Medical Council Register/Medical Council of India.
- Appearing and complete one year rotatory internship/likely to complete internship on 31 December 2013 are eligible to apply.
The Application Fee of Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- in case of SC candidate, if applying for reserved category) submitted through Demand Draft payable at Chandigarh in favour of Director Principal, Government Medical College & Hospital, Sector – 32.
How to Apply
The duly completed applications in all respects in the prescribed format along with the attested copies mandatory documents, latest photograph and application fees of Rs. 200/- (50/- for SC/ST candidates if applying for reserved category) in the shape of Demand Draft, payable at Chandigarh drawn in favour of Director Principal, Government Medical College & Hospital, Sector - 32, Chandigarh should be submitted in the office of the undersigned i.e. Room No. 228 A(Dairy & Despatch Section), Level II, Block D latest by 29 November 2013 Upto 5.00 PM.
The candidates will be selected according their performance in the written examination and personal interview.