Govt. of Telangana Jobs Notification: Govt. of Telangana invited applications for vacant posts in Group-IV post for person with disabilities. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 17 September 2016.
Advertisement No.: Contr.AD.DW.Ref No.A/SRD/1268/15-16; dated – 29.08.2016
Last Date of Submission of Application: 17 September 2016
Govt of Telangana Vacancy Details
- Jr. Assistant/ Telephone Operator: 05 Posts
- Jr. Assistant cum Typist/ Typist: 03 Posts
- Lab Technician: 01 Post
- Lab Attendant: 01 Post
- HWO Gr-II (Male): 01 Post
- Lab Attender: 02 Posts
- Nursing Orderlies: 02 Posts
- Officer Sub-Ordinates: 05 Posts
- Watchman/ Kamati: 05 Posts
- Sweeper, Thoti, Ayah, OHS: 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group-IV Posts 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Jr. Assistant/ Telephone Operator: Must have passed degree from any recognized university with proficiency in office automation with usage of computer and associated software.
- Jr. Assistant cum Typist/ Typist: Degree from any recognized university and must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Type Writing by the Higher Grade in Telugu and English in Government standard Key Board.
- Lab Technician: Must have passed degree and certificate course in Lab technician from recognized institution.
- Lab Attendant: Must have passed Degree and 01 year certificate course in Lab Attendant from recognized institution.
- HWO Gr-II (Male): Must have passed degree with B.Ed from any recognized university.
- Lab Attender: 10th pass with ITI and 10th pass with ITI (Electrical Trade).
- Nursing Orderlies: 8th pass and First Aid Training.
- Officer Sub-Ordinates: 07th Pass
- Watchman/ Kamati: 5th pass
- Sweeper, Thoti, Ayah, OHS: reading and writing
How to Apply for Govt of Telangana Group-IV Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in or from the link given below and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-641 007, (Tamilnadu). The last date of receipt of application is 17 September 2016 at 5.00 PM