Government of West Bengal, Office of District Magistrate Dakshin Dinajpur & Executive Officer, Dakshin Dinajpur Zilla Parishad invited online applications for the posts of Gram Panchayat. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 15 March 2018.
Notification Number - 22/DPRD
Last Date of Online Application - 15 March 2018 upto 5:30 PM
Government of West Bengal Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 50
- Nirman Sahayak of Gram Panchayat - 4 Posts
- Executive Assistant of Gram Panchayat - 7 Posts
- Gram Panchyat Secretary - 3 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Karmee - 35 Posts
- Samiti Education Officer - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Gram Panchayat Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Nirman Sahayak of Gram Panchayat - Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Executive Assistant of Gram Panchayat - Graduation and Diploma in Computer Application
- Gram Panchyat Secretary - 12th class passed
- Gram Panchayat Karmee - Must have passed the final examination of Class-VIII from any recnized Institution
- Samiti Education Officer - Any Graduate, M.Ed
18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Gram Panchayat Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test and Viva Voce/Personality Test.
How to Apply for Government of West Bengal Gram Panchayat Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through the official website on or before 15 March 2018 upto 5:30 PM.