Success and education are two different parameters of life which basically define a person. Being educated and being successful are two factors that may or may not be related to one another.
Many people believe that only a well educated person can succeed in his/her life and those who are uneducated or less educated don’t equally succeed in their lives. On the contrary, there are a certain group of people who believe that success has no wings and it can come to all who work hard, are sincere in their approach and are devoted to their fields.
A correlation between these two depends upon a matter of understanding and perceiving by different people.
1. Intelligence and Information: One can become successful if he/she is well informed and intelligent in at least the area of his choice and information and intelligence comes from education. Being educated one becomes more intellectual and hence accepted by various firms and organizations regarding jobs of their choices.
2. Aim of education is to succeed in life: The basic aim of all people in this world is to succeed in their lives respectively and for that they go for education keeping in mind that being educated is the first step towards success. And they study to achieve success.
3. Choice / Dream of life fulfilled by education: Many people come up and grow up with aspirations of becoming software engineers, doctors, pilots, novelists, writers, lawyers, management professionals and for turning these dreams into reality one needs to be perfectly versed and thoroughly educated in the respective fields. Unless you study Bio Sciences you can’t become doctor, unless you study computers you can’t become software specialists and likewise.
On the contrary, we have come across a number of examples that have proved to be very successful in their lives and for that they haven’t taken the route embraced by education.
1) Passion and perseverance yields success: Those who are passionate about their dreams and who show true perseverance to fulfill their dreams achieve success in their lives and for that they don’t just depend on education. And if this would not have been the case then nobody would have known famous and successful personalities like Sachin Tendulkar, Sania Mirza, Lata Mangeshkar, Swami Vivekananda etc.
2) Success needs much more than education: An educated person may be rich and powerful but he need not be successful at the same time socially as for that he / she might require to be adhered by some other qualities like good will, kindness, softness, well behavior, politeness, humble etc which aren’t taught by education but by developing in the self-being.
3) Education imparts intelligence but Success needs commitment: Education makes a person intellect and intelligent but for heeding success one needs to be determined and focused and committed which is not taught by education at any point of time.
So in some way or the other learning is mandatory in our lives in order to attain success and it is a well known fact that learning comes from education. Now education can’t be only achieved by attending the lectures at schools and colleges but even some real life happenings, incidences, experiments also teach us and educate us. So, in every walk of life education is essential to success and henceforth they may be considered to be correlated in some way or the other.
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization.Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.