High Court of Gujarat at Sola, Ahmedabad Jobs Notification: High Court of Gujarat at Sola, Ahmedabad invited applications for 42 District Judge posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website latest by 31 March 2017.
Advertisement No.: RC/1250/2017
- Start Date of Submission of Application: 01 March 2017 till 12.00 hours
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 31 March 2017 till 23.59 hours
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) – 30 April 2017
- Date of Main Examination – 02 July 2017
- Date of Viva Voce Test (Personal Interview) – August / September 2017
High Court of Gujarat at Sola, Ahmedabad Vacancy Details
- District Judge – 42 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Judge Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
District Judge – (i) Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India. (ii) Candidate must be a practising Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years, as on 31/03/2017.
For SC/ST/BC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates – Rs. 500/-
For all other candidates – Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply for High Court of Gujarat at Sola, Ahmedabad District Judge Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in or from the link given below. The last date of receipt of application is 31 March 2017 till 23.59 hours.