High Court of Gujarat invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant (Junior Clerk). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 March 2014 (23.59 Hrs.). Click to below link for more details.
- Opening Date for Registration: 01 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 31 March 2014
- Date of Examination: June/ July 2014
Details of Post
Name of Posts: Assistants (Junior Clerks)
- General: 1102 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (S.C.): 88 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (S.T.): 343 Posts
- Socially & Economically Backward Class (SEBC): 380 Posts
- Physically Disabled Persons (PH) (Differently Abled Persons): 99 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 2012 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1,900/-
Educational Qualifications: Passed S.S.C. Or its equivalent examination recognized by the Government and should also have basic knowledge of Computer Applications / Operations.
English Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m. or equivalent key depressions and preferably possessing the Certificate of passing GCC Examination . OR Gujarati Typing Speed of 25 w.p.m. or equivalent key depressions and preferably possessing the Certificate of passing GCC Examination.
Age Limits (As on 31 March 2014): Between 18- 25 Years
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates after payment of the respective Examination Fees in the Bank Account should apply 'On-line', through the link provided in High Court Website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in OR http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in, in the prescribed format from 01 March 2014 to 31 March 2014.
Refer the below link for complete details.