High Court of Kerala invited applications for recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant to Judge Grade-II. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications through prescribed format before 20 March 2014. The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. It is headquartered at Ernakulam.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 20 March 2014
• Name of the Post: Personal Assistant to Judge Grade-II
• Total No. of Post: 6 (Anticipated)
• Candidates should have been born between 2 January 1978 and 1 January 1996 (both days inclusive).
• Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes should have been born between 2 January 1973 and 1 January 1996 (both days inclusive).
• Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes should have been born between 2 January 1975 and 1 January 1996 (both days inclusive).
• Bachelor degree in any subject awarded or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
• K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent qualification.
• General Category and OBC Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.250/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of 'Registrar General, High Court of Kerala' and payable at Ernakulam.
• Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and Unemployed Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.14620-25280 per month
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of Dictation Test and Interview.
• The Dictation Test comprises Dictation of a passage (preferably a judgment) (about 1100 – 1200 words) for 10 minutes at varying speeds between 100 and 120 words per minute.
• The dictation should be transcribed using computer in 2½ hours.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format which is available in the website (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in).
• Application complete in all respects along with latest passport size photograph duly attested by Gazette Officer, attested copies of all relevant certificates and mark sheets should be sent to 'The Registrar General, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi – 682 031.' before 20 March 2014.
• The envelope containing the application shall be superscribed 'Application for the post of Personal Assistant to Judge Grade-II (NCA & General Recruitment-2014)'.