Hindustan Newsprint Limited hiring MBA Graduates for Customer Relations department
Hindustan Newsprint Limited requires Executive (Customer Relations) on Fixed Tenure Basis. Engineering Graduates who have done MBA are eligible to apply. Read for full details.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited requires Executive (Customer Relations) on Fixed Tenure Basis.
1. No. of posts: 1 (UR)
2. Qualification and Experience –
B.Tech/BE from Recognised Institute/University having scored minimum 60% marks and two year full time MBA with Marketing as a specialization from a Recognised Institute/University having scored minimum 60% marks in the aggregate. Post MBA experience of minimum two years in Sales / Marketing. Preference will be given to experience from any Paper making Industry. Candidates should be conversant in any one South Indian language
3. Maximum Age Limit:
37 years as on 31st July, 2015.
Selected candidates will be appointed on Fixed Tenure Basis initially for a period of Three years which shall further be renewable for a maximum of two spells of one year each depending on the requirement of the Company. The selected candidates will be paid an all inclusive monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs 23500/- which will be enhanced annually.
5. Other benefits:-
CPF as per Rules. Medical reimbursement on account of domiciliary treatment for self and family limited to one month’s consolidated retainership fee per annum. Conveyance expenses as applicable to the grade.
Mode of Selection:-
Written Test. Short listed candidates will have to attend a Group Discussion and Interview.
General Informations and Conditions:
1. Persons employed with Government or Semi-government Organisation /Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel.
2. Candidates should enclose copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification and experience. Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with true copies of all certificates/mark sheets/ testimonials regarding age, qualifications, and experience, or unsigned are liable to be rejected. No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
3. Applicants should invariably enclose a write-up on the organization where they have worked and furnish reference of their experience. To substantiate the specific requirement of their experience, they shall also furnish the names of two senior officials of the organization they have worked with, details of phone no. and address for verifying the credentials of the applicant.
4. Candidates who are not having the prescribed qualification or experience as indicated above, need not apply.
5. All correspondence with the candidates shall be done through email, or announcement on the HNL website only. Candidates should mention their e-mail address in the application.
6. Appearing for written test / Group Discussion or interview alone will not give right to the candidates for selection. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications may send their resume in the following format along with true copies of certificates, mark lists, recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the application) which should be sent in an envelope superscribed with :
“Application for the Post of Executive ( Customer Relations)” to the Sr. Manager(HR&ES) with a demand draft or Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor so as to reach on or before 31st July 2015.