Hindustan/ Sambhar Salts Limited, Jaipur(Hindustan/ Sambhar Salts Limited)invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 09 October 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 09 September 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 09 October 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts :
- Advisor (Mining): 01 Post
- General Manager (Commercial): 01 Post
- Additional General Manager (Mines): 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager (F&A) : 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Processed Salt Plants): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (P&A): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
- Chief Medical & Health Officer: 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Bromine Plant): 01 Post
- Sr. Manager (Mines): 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Civil): 01 Post
- Manager (Admin & Estate Mgt.) : 01 Post
- Manager (Surveyor Mines): 01 Post
- Manager (Salt Washery) : 01 Post
- Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (P&A): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Commercial): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
- Junior Manager (Legal): 01 Post
- For Post 1, 3 :B.E. Mining from the recognized University with 1st Class Manager’s Certificate.
- For Post 2, 17 :B. Tech and MBA specialization in the concerned field from a recognized University with relevant experience.
- For Post 4 :CA or ICWA.
- For Post 5, 9, 14 : B. Tech in concerned field or MSc. Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- For Post 6, 7, 12, 15, 16, 18 : Good Academic Record with MBA with specialization in the relevant field from recognized University or Institution. Possess relevant experience.
- For Post 8 : Candidate should have done MD/MS or MBBS from a recognized medical institution.
- For Post 10: B.E. Mining from recognized University with 2nd Class Manager’s Certificate.
- For Post 11: B. Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- For Post 13: Technical Qualification in Surveying with Surveyor (U/R) Certificate.
- For Post 19: Degree in LAW from a recognized college or University.
Age Limit for the candidate should be mentioned below and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
1. General Manager: 52 Years
2. AGM & DY. GM: 50 Years
3. Chief Manager/Sr. Manager: 45 Years
4. Managers & Asst. Manager: 40 Years
5. Jr. Managers/ Supervisors: 35 Years
Candidate will get consolidated Remuneration or Pay Scale Ranges between :
- For Post 1: Consolidated Pay of Rs. 6,5000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 17,500/- -400- 22,300/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Rs. 16,000/- -400- 20,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 4: Rs. 14,500/- -350- 18,700/- Per Month.
- For Post 5 , 6, 7, 8 & 9 : Rs. 13,000/- -350- 18,250/- Per Month.
- For Post 10 & 11 : Rs. 10,750/- -300- 16,750/- Per Month.
- For Post 12, 13, 14 & 15 : Rs. 8,600/- -250- 14,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 16,17 & 18 : Rs. 6,550/- -200- 11,350/- Per Month.
- For Post 19 : Rs. 5,600/- -150- 8,600/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Company Website www.indiansalt.com along with scanned copies of requisite documents on or before 09 October 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to download or take the printout of the filled in application form/ Registration Slip for future requirement/ reference.