Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) Jobs Notification: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has invited applications for the post of Language Teacher and others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 April 2019.
Advertisement No.: 35 -1/ 2019
- Opening Date of Application: 05 March 2019
- Last Date of Application: 04 April 2019
HPSSC Vacancy Details
- Elementary Education-155 Posts
- Printing & Stationery-01 Post
- Printing & Stationery Mechanic (Printing) -01 Post
- Printing & Stationery (Copy Holder)-01 Post
- Technical Education Vocational & Industrial Training (Dispenser)-02 Posts
- Technical Education Vocational & Industrial (Training Laboratory Assistant)-06 Posts
- Technical Education Vocational & Industrial (Training Laboratory Technician)-04 Posts
- Health Safety & Regulation (Sr. Scientist (Drugs)-02 Posts
- HP Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. (Fitter)-28 Posts
- Panchayati Raj (Hostel Warden)-03 Posts
- Information & Public Relations (Assistant Video Cameraman)-01 Post
- Forensics Services (Laboratory Assistant(Biology & Serology)-01 Post
- Electrical Inspectorate (Technical Assistant)-03 Posts
- HP State Pollution Control Board (Junior Environmental Engineer)-14 Posts
- HP General Industries Corporation Ltd. (Electrician)-01 Post
- Home Guards & Civil Defence (Civil Defence Instructor/Chief Instructor/Platoon Commander/Administrative Officer / Assistant Store Officer)-03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Language Teacher- B.A. with Hindi and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. M.A.(Hindi) from a recognized university and Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Mechanic (Electrical/Printing)/ Copy Holder/ Laboratory Assistant (Pharmacy College) -10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
- Dispenser/ Fitter/ Technical Assistant- Matriculate with Science from a recognized University/Board or its equivalent.
- Laboratory Technician (Pharmacy College) - Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharmacy) recognized by the State Govt. of HP or Central Govt.
- Sr. Scientist (Drugs)-Graduate in Medicine or Science.
- Hostel Warden- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Assistant Video Cameraman- Matriculation Examination from a University/Board.
- Laboratory Assistant (Biology & Serology) - B.Sc. (Medical) Molecular Biology/Bio-Technology from a recognized University.
- Junior Environmental Engineer- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Environmental, Civil, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrician- ITI Certificate in the trade with four years experience in the line.
- Civil Defence Instructor/Chief Instructor/Platoon Commander / Administrative Officer/ Assistant Store Officer- 10+2 Examination from a recognized University/ Board.
How to Apply for the Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the HPSS’s Website http://hpssb.hp.gov.in. The last date of receipt of application is 04 April 2019.
Application Fees for Elementary Education and other Posts Job
- Registration of applicant Rs. 10/
- Filling up of Application Form for one post. Rs. 10/-
- Filling up of Challan Form and Printout Rs. 10/-
- Printing of Admit Card Rs. 10/-