HQ Central Air Command, Indian Air Force invited applications for recruitment of various Group ‘C’ civilian posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 February 2014. The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire. It is the air arm of the Indian armed forces.Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict.
• Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 15 February 2014
• Date of Written exam: 16 March 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. MTS: 17 Posts
2. Safaiwala: 6 Posts
3. Cook: 1 Post
4. Mess Staff: 3 Posts
5. Dhobi: 1 Post
6. Draughtsman Grade-III: 1 Post
7. LDC: 1 Post
8. Ayah: 1 Post
9. MTD (OG): 1 Post
Total no.of post: 32 Posts
• Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 15 February 2014.
• Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
• MTS: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
• Safaiwala: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
• Cook: 10th Class with 6 months experience in the trade.
• Mess Staff: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board and experience in the trade or ex-serviceman.
• Dhobi: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board and experience in the trade.
• Draughtsman Grade-III: 10th Class and industrial training institute certificate in the appropriate/akin field or ex-serviceman in the appropriate trade.
• LDC: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
• Ayah: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
• MTD (OG): 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board and must be holding a valid civil driving license for light and heavy vehicles
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1800, Rs.1900, Rs.2400
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply by sending their applications, in the prescribed format, with attested copies of their complete educational qualifications, and super scribe on the envelope the name of the post applied for to the respective Air Force station before 15 February 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Apply for 52 Administrative Posts
IITM Recruitment 2018, 11 Vacancies for Project Scientist, Section Officer and UDC Post
Dr. BSKKV Recruitment 2018: Apply for Technician and Other Posts
NGT New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 04 Multi Tasking Staff Posts